Business to Business Sales Rep
B2B Sales Rep: B2B stands for Business to Business Sales Rep. The B2B Sales Rep sells Deep Relief Products at a Wholesale Rate to other Businesses such as Retail Stores, Wholesalers, Online Stores and anyone that plans to re-sale our product to their customers.
You can sell to just about anyone with a retail or online store or anyone with a large contact list. Here are some examples:
- Smoke Shops
- Dispensaries (Where legal.)
- Hair Salons
- Day Spas
- Pet Stores
- Health Food Stores
- Auto Mechanic Shops
- Online Stores
- Anyone that plans to re-sale our product to their customers.
Your goal is to sell our product wholesale to retailers. You can do this by warm or cold calling over the phone or just going business to business and setting up meetings with the decision makers.
- Interview with Deep Relief and get an approval
- Must know everything on the Deep Relief CBD Handbook.
- Must have a W9 on file
- We suggest you use our CRM to input, track and manage accounts. ($20.00 a month.)
- We suggest you use a Deep Relief email for all correspondence with said business. (5.00 a month)
- Must respond to all calls/emails from clients and us within 24 hrs in order to keep your retail stores exclusive to you.
- Must sign and agree to the Deep Relief Rules and Regulations and sign a Non-Compete form.
In order to qualify as a wholesale customer they must:
- Purchase a minimum of $500.00 of any combination of products.
- Have a resale permit on file with us if located in CA.
- Pay up front for all product by either cash or check. If they would like to pay by CC they will be charged an extra 3%
- If they pay by check then commission will not be paid out until the check has cleared.
The Commission Structure is based on each individual sale. You will receive:
- $500 – $10,000 per individual sale = 15% commission.
- Orders over $10,000 are on a case by case basis and must go through Sales Manager.
If you are interested in becoming a B2B Account Rep, please fill out the form below and a DR Sales Manager will contact you to set up a time to talk.